Monday 7 February 2011

Stamps and Masks

One of the considerations on the brief says "We are looking for work that explores new ways that illustration can be integrated into the music experience." I have thought about this and came up with two ideas. My first idea is for my illustrations to be turned into stamps, so when entering the concert you are given a unique stamp, promoting the music artist, Kesha. My second idea was to turn the facial illustrations i have been developing into masks, so that when the song "Cannibal" is played everyone can place them over their faces. This idea does come across pretty freaky but will give the audience a brand new experience!


Masks




This is a project i found on the design network, Behance. I've included it in my research as it shows the many different masks that have been used in films. 

No comments:

Post a Comment